San Antonio Heater Installation & Replacement
Free Estimates & Second Opinions Available
If your heater is struggling to keep your home warm and cozy during the coldest months, it might be a sign that it’s time for a replacement. Zimmermann Air Conditioning & Heating is here to advise you on the best heating options for your home and ensure proper installation. You’ll have peace of mind every day knowing that your heating system is performing as safely, efficiently, and powerfully as possible.
To schedule a free estimate, contact our San Antonio heater installation and replacement experts at (210) 880-0885.
Types of Heating Systems We Install
If you are in the market for a new heating system, there are several options to choose from. The type of heater that is right for you depends on your unique needs and situation.
Our highly trained San Antonio HVAC installation technicians install two main types of heating systems, including:
- Furnaces – The majority of homes in the U.S. rely on a central furnace. Powered by electricity, propane, natural gas, or fuel oil, this type of system delivers warm air to rooms located throughout a house by means of ductwork and registers. Forced air furnaces offer several advantages over other heating methods, including fast comfort, reliability, and energy efficiency. When equipped with a whole-home air purifier, these systems can even purify the air as it passes through the system.
- Heat pumps – This type of heating system is a two-way air conditioner. While during the summer the system works to remove heat from the inside of a house, during the winter a heat pump gathers heat from outside and transfers it indoors. Because the electricity in a heat pump is used to move heat rather than produce it, the system has a more efficient conversion rate of energy to heat. The benefits of a heat pump are that it is cheaper to operate, reduces carbon emissions, and requires less maintenance. In addition, the system can be used year-round, as it is both a heating and a cooling solution.
For help choosing between these two types of heating systems, as well as sifting through all the brands and models of each, turn to our experienced San Antonio furnace installation technicians. We’ve been advising homeowners on the best heating equipment for their needs and budget since 1989. Beyond that, we make sure to set up your system for optimal performance and maximum longevity.
When to Replace Your Heating System
No one wants to pay for a new heater unless they have to. However, if you own a heating system, the day will come when you need to replace it. How can you know if your furnace or heat pump is nearing the end of its useful lifespan?
There are several warning signs that your heater is about to fail, including:
- Your system is more than 10 years old
- Your heating bills have substantially increased
- Your home has humidity problems
- Your furnace has visible cracks or rust
- Your heater requires frequent repairs
- Your heating system is unusually noisy
- Your house is constantly heated unevenly
If you notice any of these issues occurring with your heating system, it’s best to call Zimmermann Air Conditioning & Heating for an inspection. It might be that you merely require a repair. If that’s the case, we’ll gladly perform the necessary repair work, and you’ll be enjoying a steady flow of warmth in no time. On the other hand, if the most economical decision is to get a new system, we’ll help you find and install the right heater for your home.
When you are ready for a new heating system, turn to our San Antonio heater installation and replacement experts. Call (210) 880-0885 today to book an appointment!
“I requested a service and inspection from Zimmermann AC and Heating 3/23 and Omar arrived promptly and took care of it quickly and professionally. My husband stated that our AC hasn’t worked this well since we purchased the home.”- Merry G.
“The recommendations were sorted by what was really needed and what could wait for later. James was careful to explain why the recommendations were being made as well. I am so pleased with Zimmerman. I highly recommend this company without reservation.”- Roberta H.
“Luke and his team are professional and take time to explain everything and answer any questions. Zimmermann AC makes sure that the job is done right and professionally. I highly recommend them.”- Jeffrey Flores