AC Installation & Replacement in San Antonio, TX
Trusted HVAC Company for Reliable Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation
If you dread going home because it’s too hot and sticky inside, it’s probably time to move forward with a new AC installation in San Antonio, TX.
Zimmermann Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help you find and install the perfect AC unit for your home. We have over 30 years of experience and a long list of satisfied clients.
Schedule your free estimate for AC installation or replacement in San Antonio by calling (210) 880-0885 or contacting us online today!
What Are Signs You Need AC Replacement
Purchasing a new AC system is a huge investment. Unless you have money growing on trees, this is not something you want to do unless you have to.
While not every issue with your air conditioning unit means you need a new one, it's important to keep an eye out for the most obvious signs you need AC replacement.
Here are common signs it's time for AC replacement:
- Old age –The average AC system lasts 10 to 15 years. Systems that are older than this tend to perform far less efficiently, meaning you could be paying more for energy than you have to.
- Limited airflow –If your system is not pushing air through your vents as powerfully as it used to, it could mean a number of things. Depending on the extent of the issues and cost of AC repairs, it may be more cost-effective to replace your system.
- No cold air –A lack of cold air could be due to a broken compressor or low refrigerant levels, which are both fixable issues. Sometimes the problem goes much deeper, and it means you should consider moving forward with AC replacement in San Antonio.
- Moisture problems –While condensation around an AC unit is normal, excessive leakage can indicate a much bigger problem requiring a full air conditioning replacement.
- Unusual noises –Grinding, banging, squealing, rattling, and other strange noises often reflect a serious problem. If this is the first time this has happened, you may only require repairs. On the other hand, if this is a reoccurring issue, it may be time for a new air conditioner.
- Uneven cooling –If your rooms are different temperatures, it may just be a thermostat issue. Sometimes uneven cooling is an indication that you need new AC installation in San Antonio.
- Frequent repairs –If you find yourself paying to have your AC repaired repeatedly, it could mean you need to hire a more experienced technician. More often than not, it indicates that the time has come for you to replace your air conditioner.
Why Hire Our Professionals for Your AC Installation in San Antonio?
Some homeowners think that installing a new air conditioner is as easy as taking it out of the box and hooking it up as if it were a new TV. However, this is far from the truth. AC installation can be extremely difficult and dangerous if someone doesn’t have the proper training and experience.
When you rely on our AC maintenance, repair, and installation experts in San Antonio, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure the job is done right. We’ll start by helping you find an air conditioner that is best sized and suited for your living space.
We’ll then make sure your new AC is expertly installed and set up to perform as safely, efficiently, and effectively as possible for many years to come.
“I requested a service and inspection from Zimmermann AC and Heating 3/23 and Omar arrived promptly and took care of it quickly and professionally. My husband stated that our AC hasn’t worked this well since we purchased the home.”- Merry G.
“The recommendations were sorted by what was really needed and what could wait for later. James was careful to explain why the recommendations were being made as well. I am so pleased with Zimmerman. I highly recommend this company without reservation.”- Roberta H.
“Luke and his team are professional and take time to explain everything and answer any questions. Zimmermann AC makes sure that the job is done right and professionally. I highly recommend them.”- Jeffrey Flores