San Antonio AC Installation & Replacement
We Care About Our Customers & It Shows
If you dread going home because it’s too hot and sticky inside, it’s probably time to invest in a new air conditioning system. Zimmermann Air Conditioning & Heating is here to help you find and install the perfect AC unit for your home. We have over 30 years of experience and a long list of satisfied clients.
Knowing When to Replace Your AC
Purchasing a new AC is a huge investment. Unless you have money growing on trees, this is not something you want to do unless you have to. While not every single issue with your AC means you need a new one, there are several issues to be aware of that could indicate the time to replace your system is near.
There Are Several Warning Signs That Indicate An AC replacement Is Near, Including:
- Old age –The average AC system lasts 10 to 15 years. Systems that are older than this tend to perform far less efficiently, meaning you could be paying more for energy than you have to.
- Limited airflow –If your AC is not pushing air through your vents as powerfully as it used to, it could mean a number of things. Depending on the extent of the issues and cost of repairs, it may be more cost-effective to replace your system.
- No cold air –A lack of cold air could be due to a broken compressor or low refrigerant levels, which are both fixable issues. Sometimes the problem goes much deeper, and it means you should consider replacing your AC.
- Moisture problems –While condensation around an AC unit is normal, excessive leakage can indicate a much bigger problem requiring a full system replacement.
- Unusual noises –Grinding, banging, squealing, rattling, and other strange noises often reflect a serious problem. If this is the first time this has happened, you may only require repairs. On the other hand, if this is a reoccurring issue, it may be time for a new air conditioner.
- Uneven cooling –If your rooms are different temperatures, it may just be a thermostat issue. Sometimes uneven cooling is an indication that your AC needs to be replaced.
- Frequent repairs –If you find yourself paying to have your AC repaired repeatedly, it could mean you need to hire a more experienced technician. More often than not, it indicates that the time has come for you to replace your air conditioner.
Why Hire Our Professionals for Your AC Installation in San Antonio?
Some homeowners think that installing a new air conditioner is as easy as taking it out of the box and hooking it up as if it were a new TV. However, this is far from the truth. AC installation can be extremely difficult and dangerous if someone doesn’t have the proper training and experience.
When you rely on our San Antonio AC installation, maintenance, and repair experts, we have the knowledge and expertise to ensure the job is done right. We’ll start by helping you find an air conditioner that is best sized and suited for your living space. We’ll then make sure your new AC is expertly installed and set up to perform as safely, efficiently, and effectively as possible for many years to come.
“I requested a service and inspection from Zimmermann AC and Heating 3/23 and Omar arrived promptly and took care of it quickly and professionally. My husband stated that our AC hasn’t worked this well since we purchased the home.”- Merry G.
“The recommendations were sorted by what was really needed and what could wait for later. James was careful to explain why the recommendations were being made as well. I am so pleased with Zimmerman. I highly recommend this company without reservation.”- Roberta H.
“Luke and his team are professional and take time to explain everything and answer any questions. Zimmermann AC makes sure that the job is done right and professionally. I highly recommend them.”- Jeffrey Flores